Sunday, July 6, 2008

Z?!

Okay I'm pretty darn sure no one(let alone two people) has a name that starts with Z on here! :P Today I'm going over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go. Ah, but no I am not flying to Florida(which I would enjoy) I am going to my granny's house. We're having lunch/dinner. Dinner for lunch. A big Sunday lunch feast. Yeah that fits. I kinda would rather not go or if we do I hope we don't spend all day there because it's beau-ti-ful out and I don't want to waste valuable running/swimming/walking/outside playing time inside. Not that the big Sunday lunch feast (it's so big it deserves bold) is a waste, but I'd much rather eat it outside at a big Sunday lunch feast picnic. Oh well! Yawn* I'm tired. Okay not really, but I've taken to laying in bed for another few hours after I awake even though I'm not tired. And that makes me all groggy. I need to stop doing that. Yawn* (also may it be known that when I type a yawn it's because I actually Yawn* Yaaaawn* am yawning) Yawn* Sigh* .... .... uuh... now what? Yawn* I'm really yawning a lot. (hmm, yawn sounds like lawn, and on and pawn this is fawn) Okay well since I have nothing left to say I am off to go do things that I can post about to make my blog more interesting. For instance, now I'm gonna shower and brush my teeth. Talk about EXCITING! Well, I'm off. Have a nice day all! One more thing... take the quiz!!! Only like two people have taken it. (one of them being me(because I was bored which happens often), the other's Natalie) I would just like to say thank you Natalie for still having an existence on my blog. Thank you.... okaybye!

After my tooth brushing...

My tooth brushing just now made me remember that I was going to tell you all about how yesterday I went through old tapes that have been made by me at various different events with my camcorder. There were a couple pretty funny ones of Spencer(a lot of possible blackmail) and some of me. I even have the tape that I used at independent study. Do you guys remember that? I did mine on illegal immigration, eric did the war in Uganda, emma did deforestation, I think sheen did chocolate(so did anna k), and then there were those elusive donuts and coffee that we all wanted but couldn't have because they were for the adults. I went through the whole video and a lot of it was pretty funny. Good times. I also have a tape of Sheen and I(or is it me?) playing with dominoes when we were younger. Her voice sounds so different! Anyway, I'm starving so I'm gonna shower and get some breakfast. Have a beau-ti-ful day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to brag, but I just took your quiz and got an 88 percent.

EIGHTY-EIGHT!

=]

Gemma said...

Yeah I saw. Nice job! It sends me an email whenever someone takes the quiz and shows me their score.

Anonymous said...

i got an 80, i didn't know about your blog for awhile, so i had no idea what your first one was called. that was me who voted your name starting with z (twice)

Anonymous said...

I thought we were supposed to vote what your name started with, gemma. ooops.

I DID CHOCOLATE FOR OUR FIRST INDEPENDENT STUDY.

Anonymous said...

ahem, 100.

Gemma said...

laura you took the quiz like 3 times! or at least that's how it shows up on the scoreboard. it says you got an 80 and then a 100 and then another 100.

Anonymous said...

well, the last time was to see the scores.