Monday, June 30, 2008
How Can I Compare
Right now I feel pretty much at peace. I'm glad to be back home with Winston and the rest of the family and to be free from having to ride the elevators at the hotel in Chicago. It's kind of funny, when we were riding down I was kind of okay because usually other people would be on whereas going up it would be just us and at our floor when the doors would open I'd leap off the elevator and run to the room. Even though the malfunction that happened when we were on the elevator before was technical and we were pretty much safe it caused me to realize some things: I dislike elevators(duh), I do not dislike heights(I enjoy parasailing, going on planes, jumping, being tall(haha), I'm pretty okay with heights) I am somewhat claustrophobic(although I enjoy taking showers I've started to get over the fact that I used to really dislike being in the small shower area, I hate being in tight dark places(of course don't we all?) I've always hated being in elevators and now I do even more) I'm definitely not okay with dying(I do not want to die anytime soon :P), and some other stuff. Anyway I'm really overreacting to the whole elevator thing and we were safe and fine and all, but frankly I would not want to get hurt or die falling in an elevator shaft. I'd at least like to die out in the open and without to much fear. Perhaps calmly or quickly. But pshsha I shouldn't be thinking about that sort of thing. Anyway how have all your summers been going? Mine's gone nicely, I'm trying to think of what I want to do today right now though. It's so sunny out I think I should walk with Winston but it's kinda cold. I suppose I will anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment