Loodle Doodle Deedle Day Doddle Doodle Dodle Dah.... yeah I don't know what that was or why it happened but it did, and that's that. Soooo.... anyway... MOVIES! Yay for movies. Recently my family has been going to the library, getting 4 or 5 movies and then we watch them over the course of the week. It's pretty neat. We often watch older movies but we also watch newer movies so it's pretty much a variety. Our selection for this week and coming weekend(picked out courtesy of my mom) is: Music and Lyrics(very good movie, I've seen it, but I don't mind watching it again), Marathon Man(sounds good, plus I always love a good high suspense mystery evil drama, plus it has Dustin Hoffman who did quite well in a previously watched movie "Wag The Dog" which was very good), Billy Eliot(looks interesting), Race To Space(looks good), The birdcage(looks good, plus it has Robin Williams who's funny), and Fletch(looks like it'll be pretty funny)
Here are the movies we've seen previously:
Entrapment
Wag The Dog
What About Bob
Pelican Brief(which we did not get all the way through! The dvd was messed up)
The Client
Just Cause
Line of Fire(Although this I did not watch but I kinda wish I had)
Anyway I'm off to go watch our next movie. Seeya!
1 comment:
what about bob is an awesome movie.
I love bill murry (is that how you spell it?)
Post a Comment