I suppose I should post something, but I don't really have anything to post about. Let's see. I want to go horseback riding sometime before school starts. I still despise elevators, mainly just ones in tall buildings. Like I'm okay with an elevator in a building with around 4 floors, but if its 6 or 7 or more floors I absolutely loathe having to use it. It just freaks me out. I gotta get over my fear of elevators. So hmmmm what else. I got some tiny fake feather butterflies at Hobby Lobby a couple days ago and I'm going to put them on hair pins and wear one or two in my hair or on my ponytail/bun/braid. Cool right? Okay maybe not cool but fun. Kinda different, almost like putting a fake flower pin in your hair just less tacky(not that the fake flower thing is that tacky anyway) I really haven't got much else to say. Hmmmm, I'm really hungry. I have been getting into the habit of not eating breakfast, so it's nearing lunchtime and I'm starving and I lack energy. I'm gonna go feed myself K? Have a nice day all. Now if only we had some food. Don't worry I'll find something edible.
Later...
It's 11:33 at night and I sitting here eating noodles. What is wrong with me?!? Ha. You see I was having headaches because the only thing I eaten today was a turkey and cheese sandwich, 3 small cubes of watermelon, and a glass of water. No I'm not starving myself. I just meant it when I said we don't have much food. We're trying to whittle it down so we don't leave a bunch of food at home while we're gone. I think it's a little silly though because it's making me forget about eating because when I think I should eat I try to think of something I could have, and there hardly is anything! Soooo hungry. Must-have-sustenance. Sigh* The reason I didn't eat breakfast though was because I woke up around 10 so I didn't really think about having breakfast. So here I am finishing noodles and milk. Good night all. And yes, no need to tell me, I'm weird.
5 comments:
I made tacos for dinner.
I made tacos for dinner.
I'm hungry, again! We have no fooood! Also let it be known that I am addicted to K.
I had a grilled cheese sandwich and milk at 9:30. You are not alone.
I am not alone! wooh!
Post a Comment