Monday, July 7, 2008

Mouse Problems

Hey all. Guess what? Our mouse isn't working. Spencer'll probably have it fixed soon or something. In the meantime I wanted to get on the computer so I'm just using the keyboard. The tab key is very useful. Anyway not much is going on so I'l maybe give an update later or tomorrow if the mouse gets fixed.

Later...

Yay! Mouse is fixed! Wooh. ... ..my stomach hurts. sigh*



:'(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you said mouse problems, I though you had mice in your house.

we had a mouse in our pool one time. It was so cute!

Gemma said...

was it dead or alive? we get dead moles in our pool a lot.

Anonymous said...

we just had mouse problems for our computer too

Anonymous said...

umm... I'm not sure...

Jeff said...

I had to get a new keyboard last week because I spilled water on the other one.