Monday, December 29, 2008
Lets Pull Teeth
Aaaaaaagh! OOOOOOOOOOOOUCHEEEEEEE! Geez my gums hurt. Especially the upper jaw where MY LEFT CANINE, THE TOOTH NEXT TO IT, AND MY OTHER CANINE WERE JUST REMOVED! AAAAAAAAAUGH. Sorry, it just hurts really bad. It's mostly the left canine because it really wasn't ready to come out. Oh well, it had to be done. Of course, now my mouth tastes like blood and gauze. An unpleasant mixture. Oh yeah, and the right side of my upper lip, my nose(yes my nose), and the right half my face is NUMB. Really really numb. My right cheek feels so weird right now. Even a little under my eye is numb which feels really odd. Gosh. GOSH! Hmph! I don't like this at all as you can probably tell. I think I'll go lay down, but I may take some pictures and add those later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
having teeth pulled is NOT fun.
Aww you poor thing!
I'm better now mostly, yay! ...well as far as pain goes that is. I'm still missing teeth though. I look funny with them gone right now when I smile. One nice aspect though is that I can have a straw in the gaps and drink while I'm smiling! :D heehee
Post a Comment