Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Little Did He Know

Yaaaaaay! I am happy, no school Friday and I have half my math final done with. Wooh! I have three more tests to take this week including the other half of the math final that is. Also, in language arts we spent the entire period writing a narrative prompt. Mine was... okay. It had absolutely no plot, I mean, it really was boring but I don't much care. It might have turned into something good if I had more time and if instead of writing it on loose leaf paper I could have typed it up. Even then though the plot was so ...blegh, that I wouldn't have been able to make it much better. Oh well, I still enjoyed spending an entire period just writing. Anyway, I can't think of anything better to say but I'll probably think of something later which will then go into tomorrow's possible post.

No comments: