Friday, January 2, 2009

Making Time

Yay! Happy New Year! I know I'm late by a day but yesterday I was too tired to do anything. Staying up until about 5:30 in the morning is a dumb idea. ;) Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well in these first moments of the new year. Any resolutions? All I'm really trying for is to create more art, perfect my drawing and writing skills, and get active and healthy. I really want to work on the last one because my eating habits are atrocious, plus a little more exercise in my life wouldn't hurt either. Otherwise, that's about it for my self-improvement! On another somewhat saddening note, we only have today, tomorrow, and the next day left 'till we have to go back to school and work and learning. sniffle* :( Sorrow. Oh well. I'm really not looking forward to gym. shudder* Well, I'm off to make the best of what I have left now! :D Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Emma said...

Fun, fun, fun.

Anonymous said...

Your new year's resolutions are EXACTLY like mine, except I have a couple more.

Hey, staying up until 5:30 and then getting up at 8 is fun! And rachel, natalie, and I know that for a fact!
Especially if you have wii tennis tournaments and drink a liter of coke along the way.

Anonymous said...

Your new year's resolutions are EXACTLY like mine, except I have a couple more.

Hey, staying up until 5:30 and then getting up at 8 is fun! And rachel, natalie, and I know that for a fact!
Especially if you have wii tennis tournaments and drink a liter of coke along the way.

Anonymous said...

sorry bout that