Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yarr Har Fiddle Di Dee

Heh heh. I'm a pirate! Ha, yah it seems I am a pirate in the school play. Fun! We'll see how that goes... :P I think it'll be a very enjoyable part, and anyway it was expected. Soooooo, everyone happy for winter break? ...Actually why do I even ask, I mean, who isn't happy for winter break? A real crazy that's who. I just loooooooove it. Finally a little vacation time. This is bound to be a fun and relaxing break. Plus, there's lots of time to spend with family. We might go skiing and or ice skating when my grandparents are here which would be nice. Anyway I'm off to fill my grumbling empty tummy.

2 comments:

Emma said...

You mean you might go SNOWBOARDING!

Gemma said...

No, no I don't believe that's what I meant. :P I have yet to learn to snowboard so I think if I were to attempt it I might end up broken. Sooooo, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick to skiing for now. :)