Saturday, December 27, 2008
Climate Troubles
What a nice day it was today! Such strange weather we've been having this winter season. It felt like spring today and now not long ago it was pouring down rain. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and will also have fun with New Year's! I received many thoughtful presents which I am very pleased with. One of which is my new green ipod nano... not to brag or anything. ;) I also got some hair things, a stuffed dinosaur that walks and makes noise when activated by clapping, various foot care items as my feet are in poor condition this winter, a scarf, sweater, canvas, two wooden easels and other art supplies, and waaaaay too much money. Honestly, family members have been generous this year. I suppose the main thing is that I just got cash from my grandparents instead of having them try to buy us the equivelant in presents. Of course, it shall remain unspent. Whenever I get money as a gift I always stash it away and I never really spend it. It feels better to save money than to spend it at this point in my life because I really have nothing to buy. Plus it just feels good to save money and then be able to count it and watch the stockpile grow right? Anyway, I'm off. I hope everyone's enjoying the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
getting the ipod is not fair.
I got a Hannah Montana trivia card game from my great aunt connie.
is your ipod a nano chromatic?
Post a Comment