So, in an effort to decide on some character names to use in a narrative I'm having to write for langauge arts I checked one of those baby name websites. Having looked through the popular names section and other areas on the site I have found a name fitting for each character. While I was on the site I looked up Sophia which means wisdom, Natalie meaning born on Christmas day, Eric which means always ruler, and Sheen wasn't on there but the name Sheena was and it means God is gracious and it's Scottish(we all know sheen means shiny anyway :P), then of course I tried looking up yixin but that wasn't there so I tried yi and xin and apparently(according to BabyNames.com) yi means happy and xin means happy so does that make sheen happy happy? Anyway, I also looked up laura which means laurel, and Emma wich means universal. Upon looking up my name I found that it means precious stone(der, I already knew that) then I looked up my middle name and it means defender of men. Ha! Does that make me Precious Stone, Defender of Men? :P I bet you can tell I was a little bored. I'm so happy it's the weekend. Yay! I like having time to be bored. Not that I don't get bored during school, but at home on the weekend I can do something to stop my boredom. At school all you can do is sit and listen to the lesson. Or doodle. :D
Later...
Augh! What to do, what to do. I now have two narratives that I could use for language arts. I had two good ideas so I wrote both, and now I don't know which story I like better. :( Great.
9 comments:
my first and middle name is born on Christmas day from the lake. does that make me a Christmas fish?
lol
You are a FISHHH.
SHHH
Actually, my name means "crowned with laurel", which is like "victory". My middle name means "pure".
Laurel is a bush, Gemma.
Pure bush?
chelle
chelle?
That name means "Who is like God?"
Like a short version of Michelle?
It's French and it's a girl mini version of "Michel"(Michael), actually.
ah
Post a Comment