Wood and Stream
Panera's Creamy Tomato Soup, YUMMmmm!

MMmmm, Starbucks!

Fox and Apples (and mouse eating apple)

RRR?

Vine Rose

Trees

Flowers

I Was Sick

Fishies and Snails

Girl

¿Donde Esta El Bano?

Penguin

Crazy Heart

Cool Circle

RRR?

Vine Rose

Trees

Flowers

I Was Sick

Fishies and Snails

Girl

¿Donde Esta El Bano?

Penguin

Crazy Heart

Cool Circle

Cow

Mountains
Don't you just feel so special now that I've shared my doodles with you? :D Anyway, I just realized I haven't eaten dinner.... and it's really late. So I'm gonna go find some food.
...Heh heh, I just noticed that I spelled "panera" wrong, with an extra a like "panara" in some of the pictures. Ha! It's probably because I was sick at the time I drew those and could only focus on the thought of warm soup. Yeah.
...Heh heh, I just noticed that I spelled "panera" wrong, with an extra a like "panara" in some of the pictures. Ha! It's probably because I was sick at the time I drew those and could only focus on the thought of warm soup. Yeah.



7 comments:
Awesome post, Gemma! And I feel proud to say that, as I sit across from you in Science, I was among the first in the world to see those doodles. I even saw them being drawn.
Oh, and whatever about being a good student. Every time I look at you you're doodling! =]
WAIT WAIT WAIT, that wasn't Chloe, that was me accidentally posting as Chloe. Ha ha, Chloe doesn't sit across from you in Science. :P
I like doodles! (especially yours)
I understand the Spanish! I've accomplished something today. Very cool doodles!
Ha, when I started reading the first comment I was little confused but yeah, when it said about sitting across from me in science I realized it was Emma. I just hate it when that happens to me. I'm always accidentally commenting in my mom's email. :D
I like the one "I can't roll my RRRs" Haha.
luv luv luv the penguin
Post a Comment