Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Have A Thankful Thanksgiving

Augh, my head itches. Happy soon-to-be Thanksgiving everybody! I'm glad we get to have Thursday and Friday off. :D And since MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP(december 15) I have a nice little updated wishlist in my profile in the case that anyone should like to give me a gift or something for my birthday or otherwise. :P I'm joking, I need no presents from you people. But should you ever find a solid reason for giving me something feel free to peruse the wishlist for some ideas. ;D Ha. Okay, I haven't a clue why but I am suddenly exhausted. It's like a wave of drowsiness just smacked me upside the head.(though you'd think that kind of action would wake me up) Regardless, I am off to finish homework, read, and then sleep. ...I might also work a little eating in there too, who knows.

No comments: