Thursday, November 13, 2008
I Just Love You
I am tired, no, I am exhausted. I've had too much work to do!!! A math quiz yesterday, two tests and a quiz today, two tests tomorrow, two writing assignments due, one was due Monday and one for tomorrow, a science leaflet thingy to make in three days that was due today. There's been so much to do this week. I mean, it's not just that stuff, there has been even more. And not just school. But anyway, you know what my other problem has been recently? Every night around six or seven recently I just can't believe it's still only six or seven. By six o'clock it starts to get pretty dark out. It just doesn't make sense to me. I'll be doing my homework and when I look outside I start to think it's late but then I see the clock and it's only seven. I don't know why but setting the clocks back has really been messing with my brain this year. :P Ha. And let's seeeee... Well, I've got to be off, I need to study a little more for those tests tomorrow. :( Ah well! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't get the title.
It's the song by five for fighting, I was listening to it while I wrote the post. :D A lot of the time the titles of my posts have to do with the music I was listening to when I wrote them.
Post a Comment