Monday, November 24, 2008
My Unseen Tormentor
I hate my toes. Not only are they ugly and knobby but I get awful toe cramp/spasms often. Usually it helps to put my foot on a flat surface or even put pressure or weight on it. Though whenever I try to sit down and massage them it gets much worse. So, a couple minutes ago (and I have no clue why this was so funny, seriously I am still giggling) I got a semi-bad one in my left foot. And then it got worse. Muuuuuch worse. So I start jumping around laughing and half screaming in pain. And really this is one LOL moment. Though I really have no clue why this struck me as being so hilarious. Well, I suppose I have some notion seeing as I was hopping around on one foot, yelling "Ow Ow Omigawd Ow OW!", and laughing hysterically. Meanwhile Spencer and Mom are staring at me and discussing some topic about going to sleep or the bathroom, I'm not all sure seeing as I was pretty crazed at the time. This cramp stands out among others I've had mainly because it lasted so long. I mean, I was going insane for quite awhile there. I'd say it's a fair guess at five minutes maybe more. Yeah. So I tried sitting down and rubbing the toe which ended up cramping it up further, I tried stamping over and over while screaming at my foot... nope, didn't work either... so I basically just ended up half running half jumping around the hallway until my condition finally, thank goodness, subsided. That was not fun. And yet the entire time I could not suppress a strong fit of giggles. Anyway, that was a rather unpleasant experience and I do hope it never happens again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment