Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snowfall

Okay, Thanksgiving has once again brought upon me it's fatty stomach filling wrath of after dinner doom. In other words, I'm experiencing a turkey overload. And for some reason I just can't stop eating! :D Dee food ees so goooood! We have a lot of leftover turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy and it's all so tasty! My mom makes a mean pumpkin pie too and luckily she baked two this year, one of which is calling me to take a slice, smother it in whipped cream, and dig in. Must resist. Really, each time I eat a meal I just can't help myself and before you know it I'm full to the bursting point. Guh. I need excercise. On another happier note, I awoke this morning to find the world dusted with a bit of snow. A pleasant surprise indeed. Of course, most of the miniscule amount of snow then melted into a brown slush, and Winston spent the day going in and out getting messy and wet in the melted snow. Nevertheless it was still quite pleasant. It is only another indicator of the coming winter season. Oh how I do love winter. The beautifully delicate snowflakes and the chill that gives us our reasons for hot chocolate, warm fires, and snuggling up in blankets. Aaaaah wintertime. And who doesn't mind a season that contains Christmas, New Years, and my birthday. (yes, the date on which I came into the world is that important) Also, one more thing to mention are the new gmail themes. If you have gmail then you'll know they now have themes to personalize your email. They're really quite nice, right now I have "Tree" as my theme which is especially cool because you put in your city and it changes the background of your email based on the weather. So, when I got up this morning not only was there snow outside, but also on my screen. How awesome! For those of you who don't have gmail, I pity you. Kidding! I'm sure whatever email you use is just as good as gmail (not really though), I mean except for Natalie. Really, Zoobuh? GAAAH! Does zoobuh change depending on the weather??? I didn't think so! Anyway, gmail is pretty awesome. Such great smart people they have over there at google. :)

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I hate the stomach feeling. Luckily I avoided it this year...for the most part.