Thursday, November 6, 2008

Children Can Be Weird Sometimes

Why is it that when we were younger so many of us wanted braces? Or am I the only one? I mean, I recall a short time when I was little that I wanted braces, and when Spencer got glasses I can remember wanting to get a pair also. Of course, when Spencer and other friends of mine got braces I realized how much I REALLY DON'T WANT BRACES! But of course I have to get them. Dumb teeth. :( I guess I won't really mind too much as long as I can get the colored bands. The ortho Spencer goes to right now is really traditional and he doesn't do colored bands. Oh no! But mom is talking about maybe letting me go to someone else. I hope so. Frankly I just want to get it over with. I'm not gonna enjoy it but I don't think it'll be too ridiculously awful. Unfortunately I have to wait until all my adult teeth come in. I still have a few to go. :( Ugh. I really just want to get everything set up and get them on already. The sooner I can get them off. I don't want to have braces two or three years from now. Augh, I just hope I don't have to have them on for a long time. You know, I'm not entirely sure why I'm fretting over the subject right now since I won't be getting them for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're only really bad when you first get them on and because of the few things you can't eat.