The pic doesn't do it much good but either way I'm very happy how it turned out.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Music Beats My Heart
Ah. Sigh* I'm pretty bored. I need some interesting or exciting stuff to happen. I need to see peeps from school and friends, yet I'm too lazy to get together with people or to do anything but sit in my hammock and listen to music. I recently acquired some music and put it on my mom's Sansa mp3(because I don't have an mp3 player) and I've been listening for awhile now. I think I would die without music. That or I'd just sort of wither away like an unwatered flower. Music is life, and culture, and passion. Music is joy, and music is great. Listening always boosts my mood, no matter how down and bored I am. It may not make me less bored but it does make me feel better in my boredom that's for sure. Anyway, it's really hot out and I haven't done much although yesterday or the day before or something(I think it was yesterday, yeah) I painted a pic of Winston.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's an awesome painting. When I'm bored I think up a story in my head or write the easiest poem you can make: a limerick.
Aww! It looks, like, exactly like him! It's really good.
I haven't gotten bored with summer yet. Our summer's been incredibly busy so far. Things don't really slow down for us until swim team ends in July.
I hate the word bored. I hate myself for using the word bored, and for getting bored. I've been making an effort recently to not get bored--walk to the pool, bike to Starbucks, kick a soccer ball around...
Post a Comment