Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Food Terrors Part 1: Mad Cows
I really need to get out of the house. Must-peel-self-away-from-computer! I'm not being very productive this summer, and that's fine by me but I suppose I should at least get out of the house. I've been doing a lot of thinking, music listening, hammock swinging, swimming(lots of swimming in my freezing cold pool, we got a new heater put in because the old one was broken but we still won't be able to heat it until an electrician comes to set up a timer for how long it heats, but it's not too bad, it's been hot out enough that the water is around 79 degrees so we've been swimming a lot...ok where was I?), I've also been doing a bit of reading(I am currently going through "Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Plunges Into The Universe"(it's fairly interesting it's fact not fiction but it's a lot of history and science and general interestin' learnin'...it's also fairly thick) ...I really need to get out my paranthesye habits. Anyway I'm gonna head outside and read in the hammock, it's such a nice day. Maybe I'll bike to the flowing well or walk Winston there later. Okay, Okay, out I go, I'm going, must-peel-self-away-from-computer, gasp* pant* pant*. Okay, I'm going. Bye. Seeya outside! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
how does mad cows come into this?
I love the uncle john's bathroom readers! They are so cool!
"Food Terrors Part 1: Mad Cows" is one of the articles in the book. It's really funny. =P
>:( AAAAGH!!! That was me. Erg! Why does she never log out?!?!?!
post?
sry, that was me.
Looks like you managed to peel yourself away from your computer!
Post a Comment