Monday, June 16, 2008
Aaaah good times.
Erg, stupid keyboard! It ran out of batteries so I replaced them and then had to reconnect the keyboard and junk. But I was left confused for quite awhile after changing the batteries and not understanding why my keyboard wouldn't work. The confusion lasted until Spencer explained I had to press a button on the back of the keyboard and the button on a controller connected to the computer. Anyway all said and done, it's back to typing. So, I've been on the blog going through all my past posts and reading the comments and leaving new comments. I've realized that I get sick a lot. I have a very poor immune system(likely because of my unhealthy candy eating habits) I also posted some theories about who that anonymous person was long ago. Although I think I already posted those theories more recently. Nevertheless I suggest that, in the case that you have enough time on your hands, you go back and look at all my posts and read the comments. I've posted many a new comment on all the old posts so yeah. My new comments start around February 2007 incase that's what you want to look at. I just found it fun to look at those past posts and see what everyone said, because you can really tell we've all aged in our writing. I have to say when beginning writing on here I sounded awfully dorky. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hellooooo?
Post a Comment