Saturday, May 31, 2008

Whoa Time Warpy

Now that, was weird. I just woke up from going to sleep at 4 pm (I'll explain why after this) and I looked at my clock and my watch which both said 7:58 and I thought it was morning. My thought was that I had fallen asleep while lounging in my bed which I remember, and then I never changed, and instead of using a pillow to lay my head on I had a stuffed dog(I'll explain later) anyway I thought it was morning also because the light that was coming in, from my shade covered window and from the bathroom window as I got up to degrogitize, was in similar amount as that in the morning. Of course, due to grogginess I didn't realize that the sun was on the wrong side for morning time. Yeah. Then I went downstairs hoping to talk to mom while she had her morning coffee. We were talking and I was a little confused at why she didn't have pajamas on and instead wore her clothes from the previous day also. Or at least I thought that it was the previous day. I then promptly asked for her to hand me a creme filled donut and she asked me if I actually wanted that for dinner. Yeah. Dinner? I shook my head no. I need breakfast. I thought maybe she was saying dinner because I hadn't had any yesterday. But then it somehow clicked and I went oooooh! and chuckled for about 5 minutes. Yeah. Smart right? But now I'm still a little deranged. Shakes head* That was so weird.

This morning we finished up a sleepover around 11. A few of us night owls having gone to bed at 3. That includes me. This is why I was tired enough to take a nap at 4 and to sleep for about four hours. This also explains the confusion. Also the reason for a stuffed animal as my pillow, I left my pillows downstairs after sleeping on them for the sleepover and I was too lazy to go get them so I just grabbed my dog and snore and sleep we go. And of course I'm also sick which also explains my sleepiness. My voice sounds screechy and ...odd. It's really annoying because until I can raise my voice again without it breaking or going silent I don't feel I can be taken seriously. Man, I can't get over how confused I am right now. Mom's getting Steak and Shake for dinner. Shakes head again* I'm a little apprehensive about getting to sleep tonight. I have a feeling I may have trouble getting to sleep seeing as I've already had about half a quota meant to make up for yesterday that is still keeping with me. Maybe I'll just roam outdoors in the cool dark night air. Even though I'm not fond of being alone in the dark in my house, I really like being outside in I suppose semi-darkness with other people or alone. It makes me feel so free of scrutiny. I'm kinda tired though. I'm goin' outside in little bit. I like the evening and the morning in the summer because they're the coolest times of day. Morning is my favorite time though because everyone is still asleep but ready to wake up and I like it when I wake up before everyone else so I get to experience that quiet calm before the day moves on. And it's always cool and sort of damp and in the morning I feel all happy after having rested up. Anyway, Mom's back. Time for... dinner. Shakes head*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. I've done that many times before, though it doesn't really make as much sense...many times I've woken up at 12:30 in the morning, thinking--somehow--that it was time to get up. Often times taking a shower or getting dressed is involved before I realize why it's still so dark out.

Anonymous said...

We had steak and shake for dinner tonight (they forgot to put in my dinner, so we had to go back)!