Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

AAAh yes...It is the beginning of a new year. Dawn of the 08. Rebirth of the rat. Ya. Sooo I just thought I should post on the 1st day of the year before it ends. Ummm... Oh ya! I was looking at my beginning posts and wow. It's been such a long time. You know? Like we've all really grown from well the past. Ew! My mom is telling Spencer to clean his armpits...oh oh.. wait no.. she's talking about his braces. Heh heh. snicker* Anyway, we've all changed for the better more mature side. Well, sort of. ANYWAY, I think um... I think.. actually never mind I lost my train of thought..wait! ...ok hear we go... I think that it's nice to look back and read the comments and posts of the past. You know, to bring it all back. I really enjoy it because we're all pretty funny and those past comments are cool to read because it's like your in contact with your old self, you can look back and see what you were like. So. Oh one more thing... Have you guys ever heard of sniglets? They're made up words, like slang, except they aren't really used much. Like their definition isn't something you encounter or talk about much I guess..well there is a site called verbotomy.com and each day it gives you an odd definition and you have to make up a word for it. It's quite interesting so I would definitely suggest you guys try it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to go back and read my old journal entries and such. I agree with you -- we're all really different now, grown up, though I hate to say it. Even from just the end of fifth grade, we all act differently and write differently.

How can you really confuse "Spencer, clean your braces" with "Spencer, clean your armpits"? =]

You haven't really said any of your new year's resolutions (or revolutions, as I'm calling it). What are they?

I *LOVE* making up words!

Gemma said...

WEll I made a powerpoint and it won't send along with a powerpoint of my vacation in cancun, for some reason they won't send in gmail

Anonymous said...

I love to read back on comments on everyone's blogs.

Anonymous said...

Gemma, have you realized that you and Mr. Carter are pretty much the only two who still have updated blogs [ahem, AHEM, Sheen and Eric]?

Gemma said...

ya I'm pretty sure sheen never checks the blogs or does them anymore. I think the only reason she made on was to do what we were all doing.

Jeff said...

Yeah! Let's hear it for the people with updated blogs!

Gemma said...

Wooh!