Monday, January 21, 2008
Glove Rabbit
Hello friends. Alas today is the last day of our three day weekend...WAAAAAAAH* BAWLING* SOBBING* "I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL MOMMY!!!" WAAAAAH*
That would be me...
Anyway I wanted to show you guys some fun picture that may help illustrate how little and how much I've accomplished over the weekend.
This is, I don't know if you can tell, I think if you click on the picture it'll pop out in a window and get bigger, as I was saying, this is or rather these are two teddy grams. It actually looks like the teddy on top in sitting on the head of the one on the bottom. I guess it's funnier in person... I got this at McAllister's, on Friday, with my meal. I mean it came in a full mini bag of teddy grams but I ate all the others.
Now this charming little fellow is Wallace. Wally for short. Wallace B. Rabbit. Now Wallace here is a glove rabbit. Can you kind of tell? I made him out of a white glove yesterday. Isn't he cute? I'm so proud of my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
he is so cute!!!
You had a much more productive weekend than me, even if all it consisted of was making a glove rabbit and discovering two connected teddy grams (both of wich are ADORABLE, by the way!). See you at school!
I did also make a ton of mini chocolate cakes
Wallace (or wally if you prefer) needs some sort of theme song
natalie
Dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada Wally!!
We should make clothes for him.
Post a Comment