Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Treffless!

T-R-E-F-F-L-E-SS Gooo truffles...wait that spells treffless.

Oops. Ya we have some mint Hershey kiss truffles that taste quite delectable and I thought I would tell you. You know(and I am mimicking Emma in my own take..sort of) I really like days when it's rainy and cloudy. Although I do prefer days when it's cloudy and seems like it's gonna rain or has rained but doesn't and hasn't. That way you can still go outside. The main reason these days seem so likable to me is because they make me feel like the world and weather is sad or gloomy along with me. plus it's never to hot on these days and they're sort of humid and misty and mysterious. The atmosphere and aura of these days feels oh so cool. And if it is a day when it's raining I also like that because the rain is pitter pattering on my window sill and dripple droppling on and in all the little nooks and crannies in my houses housely exterior as if God has become bored and is tapping and strumming his fingers on his table and in our position the world. See, now this weather is perfect for fantasizing.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Nice little line there about God strumming his fingers at the end, Gemma. Very poetic.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I LOVE those days too. My favorite part is the warm wind blowing and the cloudiness, like the world is waiting for something. The way the wind blows seems like everything is building up energy. For what, I don't know, cause it never seems to ACTUALLY rain, but it is nonetheless cool.

Hershey's Kiss truffles are the best.