Sunday, December 30, 2007

This Year 2008 is Sure To Be Great

Happy New Year!
I'm home!
I'm planning on making and sending a powerpoint of my pictures to you guys to show you how my trip went. I'm hoping you're all having a great winter break from school, see you in 2008! WOOTS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay now for some other typing since I haven't said much recently and because of that I may be losing you guys, my readers. Sooo uuuh...um..lemmee think for a sec.... ... .. ... ....Okay!

Have you ever felt like you have nothing to say or vent? Like, you just don't have anything to talk about? Well that's my perspective at the moment soooo...I'm hoping that's not your perspective because you guys are gonna get to post! That's right...sort of..You my readers can comment your own post in the comment section on this post. So just pretend the comment section is your blog to post in! I'd really like to read what you have to say! In this posts' comment area you get to post your thoughts, your going-ons. SO DO IT!!! ...NOW! (also for an idea on a post you could talk about some stuff and then maybe list some New Years resolutions.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeel...

I like markers. I mean, I REALLY like markers. They're just really great. When making a poster, what do you grab? a MARKER!! when writing down a date on a bag of stuff to put in your freezer, you don't grab a pencil, you grab...

YOU GUESSED IT!

A MARKER!!

I have a whole load of them. They are so COOL!

I think french fries are nice too. I love french fries. It involves two of my favortie things. Potatoes and fried foods. How much better can it get?


Thanks for the chance to vent. I like the new idea.

Eric said...

How was the weather in Cancun? I was really wishing for a white Christmas up here, but it was not to be... of course, NOW there's snow.

Anonymous said...

That snow that was like, 26 hours before tricked us badly.

Anonymous said...

In response to Laura, actually I don't really like markers. I prefer crayons, or colored pencils.

Gemma said...

I didn't have snow in Cancun...though I did have fine white sand on the beach. That counts right?

Anonymous said...

No gemma, it does not count.

Gemma said...

Pooh! I guess there was no snow for me then!