Monday, January 28, 2008

Hi! Who are you? heehee!

TV and fall asleep and snore and drool while American Idol tunes in on the telivision partially disturbing my dreams with the horrile singing of people who need hearing aids and or need some help with their poor tone deaf souls. Snoooggh* That was me. I'm asleep remember?

Anyway, I forgot to tell you all the super awesome jokes, that I thought up yesterday before I fell asleep last night, at school today so I'm going to tell you them tomorrow. The only reason I told you that I'm going to tell them to you is because I just wanted to get you looking forward to them.

ANYWAY, I thought I'd send out a little message to Emma. Emm, you should really read the poem about soda crackers that you have on your blog for the poetry reciting oral thing. Also Emm, where did you originally find out about Etsy? 'Cause I found out about it from you. And guess what! Now I have an account on it and am buying something from it. Guess what it is. Here are some hints.

(#1)I'm gonna name it after you.

(#2)It's purple although not normally and in it's alive counterpart it is definitely not gonna be purple.

(#3)When I get it I'm going to bring it to school...because I can if I brought it's live counterpart to school I think it would bite someone but not Sheen, because Sheen would like it.

(#4)When I bring it to school I'm going to pretend to have it biting people.

Okay well I think that is enough hintgiving. Bye!

Oh also anyone who wants to can guess what I'm getting on Etsy. Whoever guesses it gets to um...hold it for like awhile when I bring it to school or something I don't know. Maybe, depending on who guesses it, can have a conversation with it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Etsy?

Anonymous said...

What's Etsy?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the double post.

Gemma said...

It's an online shopping thing like ebay except for crafted items. such as artwork, toys, jewelry and so on/

Anonymous said...

My mom found it, and I've gotten tons of stuff on it.

You're naming it after ME? Thank you! I'm not sure why that is, but THANK YOU!