I really hope this week goes by as quickly as last week did. I can't wait for Monday. BIRTHDAY DAY YAY! Of course, I also can't wait for the coming morrow. Eeeeh, I'm so happy! I got a callback and I go right away tomorrow so I'm fairly excited. I have nothing else important happening though so I'm guessing the day may just drag on slowly. We'll see. Today passed pretty fast. I turned in a very fancy scrapbook covering China if I do say so myself, and I realized that a coming test in language arts isn't going to be as difficult as I thought. Of course, I also have a math test the same day, this Wednesday, and that I am really not looking forward to.
...why, there is a grumbling and pang of hunger in my tummy... I'll take that as a sign that I should go eat something. :D
2 comments:
Good luck with your callback!!!
is your profile pic the one that soph took in china?
Post a Comment