Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yay! Free!

Yessss! School is officially...out! Summertime, finally! Yay! I am so happy to be free. Unfortunately though, I have a sore throaght. Ow. Sigh* Oh well! Aaaah. It feels good to be home. I can't wait to spend my school-less summer days lounging, playing, and creating. Thank goodness for the break. Oh ya, last night my mom and I went to Goodwell and got and XXL black t-shirt and I cut strips at the sides and cut around at the top and tied the side strips and now I've created a dress/shirt. It's pretty cool and I'm really happy how it turned out. Soooo... I'm bored. Oh well, talk to ya'll later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom gave me this fuzzy purple sweater that she only wore once. I'm wearing to the sleepotterparty!!

Gemma said...

ok... laura you were supposed to call!!!! So? Do you have the movie?

Anonymous said...

i have a sore throat too. currently i can't talk. what is the name of the pottery place?

Anonymous said...

pottery and mosaics