Sunday, May 18, 2008
That Could Never Happen
I'm feeling a little afraid. Maybe apprehensive. We had a ton of yard work to do today and some other things need fixing. The reason I'm afraid is that my mom said we might have to move. We'd still stay here but we'd be in a smaller less upkeep house is what she said. I can tell she's really overreacting because we just haven't had a very good day, but even the thought of moving makes me sad. Today's been really hard. Even though I know we won't be moving, the fact that it would be easier if we did is sad. I've lived in this house for my entire life and I'm not going anywhere. I know for sure we aren't moving. In my opinion it would be harder to move and sell the house than to stay here. It's just, scary. Mainly I'm sort of fearful because I've never even thought of moving, that we'd never do that, but then I'd never thought of ever being without my dad, that that would never happen, and it did. The prospect of living in another house just seems so inconceivable. Anyway after such a great week this weekend has been very melancholy. Good things never last. At least the end of the year is near. But somehow it seems that promises some troubles just like everything else does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I know, I'm always when my parents go around looking at different houses for sale. This year hasn't been very good. I'm really hoping that 7th grade goes better.
i meant to say nervous when my my parents look at different houses.
Wait, so are you moving or aren't you?
Natalie and I were just discussing it--it seems that when we have a pretty good school year, we have a horrible summer (like last summer, the worst in history). Maybe it's the same for weeks and weekends.
Wait, so are you moving or aren't you?
Natalie and I were just discussing it--it seems that when we have a pretty good school year, we have a horrible summer (like last summer, the worst in history). Maybe it's the same for weeks and weekends.
Wait, so are you moving or aren't you?
Natalie and I were just discussing it--it seems that when we have a pretty good school year, we have a horrible summer (like last summer, the worst in history). Maybe it's the same for weeks and weekends.
sorry about those [ahem] three comments...only meant to do one
heh heh. No I'm not moving. There's no way I'd just let that happen. But it just like, the thought of ever having to move because of what's happened makes the accident seem even worse.
I agree. It sucks.
completely, totally, and thoroughly sucks.
Post a Comment