Monday, December 4, 2006
I'm Better!
Ok I have some great news!!! I'm no longer sick!!!!!!! YES!!!!! I was ill all of last week and missed the whole week of school! So thankfully I am now much better and have participated in a whole day of school...and enjoyed it thoroughly! It has been so long since I've been in class seeing as I was first out of school for Thanksgiving and have missed class all until today! I longed to see the familiar faces of my classmates and teachers! Now that I'm back though I have a lot of catching up to do! While I've been gone my class has passed me by going ahead to our new study on rocks and have been working on our persuasive speeches... all in all though I think I can get everything done. Boy oh boy it sure is good to be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You haven't posted forever!
LE
ya ya..sorry I've been busy
Post a Comment