I can't believe it! Christmas is in 14 days and my birthday in 4!!! I can't wait to celebrate! I'm always glad to be a December kid because that means I have a good chance to celebrate my B-day, Christmas, and the New Year! It's a great amount of fun to celebrate the holidays with my family and friends. This year is kind of special because it's my puppy's first Christmas! His name is Winston Houdini Chewboxa McTavish...he has alot of nicknames! We named him Winston because my family likes it, Houdini is for how he escapes and can hide so well, Chewboxa because he has a lot of hair like the Chewbacca and note the name he chews boxes, and finally McTavish is because he is a West Highland White Terrier, or Westie and thus he is Scottish and that seemed fit for a Scottish name. Back to winter... I can't wait for it to snow so we can see how he reacts to those billowy flakes of cold winter joy!
2 comments:
Winston is so cute! I bet he'll love Christmas!
LE
I remember Flick's first reaction to snow! He was excitedly running around sniffing at the ground. After that, because he was just 2 months old, he started shivering, and we took him in, but not before putting him on a sled and racing him down the hill!
Post a Comment