Thursday, December 14, 2006
It's Saturday!!! I mean... Thursday!!!
We have been working on a musical at my school named It's Saturday and although it is actually Thursday we will be performing it tonight! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I have a pretty small speaking part. I'm the narrator and I have one line in the beginning...it's rather odd because normally there would be something at the end at least! I think there should be a part at the end, but that's probably just because I want to say more. Here's the part: "its early morning in our own _______ Neighborhood in serene ______, ________. Now imagine all our students are fast asleep... It's time to get up... the day begins....." Okay let me explain the blanks are places and I'd rather not tell you where those places are. You may be wondering what the play is about. It is portraying kids waking up on Saturday and getting ready to have some fun, but ending up having to do their chores, and piano lessons, and football practice with their mom as the coach. It's pretty humorous and really enjoyable to act out. On another note my birthday is tomorrow!!!!! YAY!!!!! And ten days after that it's Christmas!!! I can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment