Monday, December 25, 2006
CHRISTMAAAAAS!!!!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I have had so much fun! I've gotten most everything I wanted, and had a great time today and yesterday!!! Yesterday I went to my grandparents annual Christmas party!! It was wonderful and I really enjoyed it! My cousin and I sang We Wish You A Merry Christmas and Carol of the Bells. Today my family opened presents in the morning with my grandparents, and then we hung out until we went to my granny and pa's house for a get together. Afterwards we came home and here I am now typing up this blog entry! I've had a lot of fun this Christmas season and hope to have some more because tomorrow I'm going shopping with my G'ma aka grandma! Well that's it for now!!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!
LE
Post a Comment