Monday, November 27, 2006
I'm hungry!!! ...and still sick!
I'm so very very hungry! I haven't eaten much for the past few days I've been sick... when I say that I mean I've eaten like well nothing practically. It's just that I can't digest things too well so I gotta eat simple stuff or at least that's what my brain and stomach are saying! I'm not much of a big eater... I just don't eat that much...except for on occasions when I splurge and stuff myself! Anyway I am really hungry and as I'm sure you can tell still sick! I MISSED SCHOOL!!!!! Not that I'd like an extra day off but really I feel so out of everything!!! I don't have a clue about what's for homework and...and... It's just so stressful thinking of all that happened at school and I don't even know!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We had a huge thing preparing us for Thursday's math test, and we have to do our spelling routine.
GET WELL SOON!
Thanks! My mom picked up the stuff at school for me... for the math test thingy Mr.Carter didn't have any sheets ledt so he gave me Calab's which he found in the trash.
Oh ya I fogot to tell in the post...I found out I either had walking pneumonia or bronchitis.
ick. That's really bad.
pneumonononononia really stinks.
LE
Post a Comment