Sunday, November 26, 2006

Marzi what?

I am still sick! My temp was up around 102 and 103 yesterday and is now 100.4 I'm getting better but the main thing is that my head hurts a LOT!!!! I have a terrible migraine! Also I still have my sore throat to deal with! On an entirely different note I was watching the food channel yesterday and saw the show An Italian Christmas with Mario Batali and Giada DeLaurentiis. Anyway they were exploring the common traditions of what they cook in Italian families and went to multiple Italian stores to see how they make the foods. When they came to making candies and desserts I was delighted! (I love candy...very very much!) One of the treats they showed was called marzipan also known as almond paste...Well upon seeing it I really really wanted to try some and perhaps even make it myself and thus I am begging my parents to let us get some! MARZIPAN!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!!! I love your blog!!! :)

Gemma said...

thanks!