Thursday, November 23, 2006
Thanksgiving!
Today my family celebrated Thanksgiving at my house! We had the whole thing... turkey, pumpkin and apple pie, pumpkin muffins, my Aunt Pam's wonderful noodles, and more! It was a lot of fun! One big thing that happened was that my dog Winston got out of the backyard and we had to catch him. My neighbor had his dog out with him and I called him over and Winston came running to his dog! So I'm giving thanks that we caught him! Another not so big prospect was that all my teen cousins were in the basement watching TV. One of them had been in the bathroom for a long time. I went down there right when he left the bathroom and I had to go and hadn't realized that he'd been in there and walked into the restroom. Well, as I walked in I realized it smelled horrible!!!! It was just plain disgusting!!!! Anyway I had been talking to my cousin Kelsey and said "EW!!! It smells in here!!!!" well apparently I hadn't been as quiet as I'd liked to have been and my other cousin heard me and burst out laughing! When I got out I just couldn't stop laughing!!!! My cousin Danny had said "You know most people would just think to hemselves oh gross it stinks in here but she just has to yell out EW it smells!!! It was just so funny! Well that's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment