Saturday, November 25, 2006
I can see the light...
...and I might just see my lunch too!(sooner or later that is and quite hopefully not) Boy oh boy it stinks to be sick! I just feel horrible!!! I have a terrible head cold and my throat is sore so I can't talk all that well unless I go through a painful fit of coughing up all the gunk in my throat which I prefer not to do. I'm in a state of misery and really feel like I'm gonna die! It is so annoying when I get up and I'm thinking oh yay it's a long weekend! (my school let out on Thanksgiving so we did not have school on Thursday or Friday) But poor me I'm stuck in bed dieing! We, my family and myself, had to go visit the family on my dad's side for Thanksgiving! So I am forced to go to my aunts and uncles house in my current ill state! I feel very eh... how to say... well... Sick! That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You gonna be at school Monday? Just wondering.
GET WELL SOON!
as you may have noticed since it is monday and I'm not there well... no and I felt wretched yesterday because poor me my temp climbed to an unbearable 104! not a good thing!!!!...very very painful might I add(I also think I'm going insane fromthe heat) well it went back down to 103.8 and now I'd say it's about 100 give or take.... I'm soooo sad!!!! hmm very long comment...eh
Post a Comment