Whenever I'm walking down a hallway at school I feel like I look depressed or something because I usually have a blank, bored look on my face. But if I smiled more often I would probably look like a grinning idiot. Still, I want to look approachable and friendly... Which is better, grinning idiot or expressionless tired person?
Also, I never think about how my knees always brush/knock against eachother while I'm walking until I wear my corduroy pants(which I did today) and it makes an annoying noise.. this bothered me all day today. I really like these pants, they're a maroon/red-violet color and skinny fit, but seriously, all day it was whpff shfft whpff shfft as I went from class to class. >.< ...I'm not sure that onomatopoeia is quite right.. but, in my defense, it's a really hard sound to describe.
Also also, my backpack is magic. It's pretty crazy. I couldn't find my phone for a couple days, and I knew it had to be somewhere at home, so I searched all over the house for it. When I got home from school today I was looking, and happened to check my backpack for it for the billionth time.. and I finally found it! It was in the bottom of the bag.. but really, what is up with that?! I emptied my bag twice when I was looking the other day! Maybe I'm just bad at finding things. Yeah..
Also also also: Happy first day of October and HAPPY WEEKEND :D I have lots of homework to do, but none of it is major, so I'm fairly pleased myself. ^_^
4 comments:
It's officially October. Which means fall. Which means pumpkin-craving/dance party, yes?
i do enjoy parties that include craving for pumpkins
Perhaps. ;D
*Every* day is a pumpkin-craving dance party.
Post a Comment