Saturday, October 9, 2010
endless entertainment
I'm currently finding large amounts of joy in wearing a baggy, over-sized, multicolored sweater around the house along with a pair of black leggings. In the middle of the night.. I just looked at the clock! Goodness I should be sleeping, I think. Anyway, I have this fantastic new sweater all thanks to Goodwill! I went to get a sweatshirt and other items to wear on Monday, which is is themed as 80's workout day, for homecoming week. Originally, we found this sweater with the intent of cutting the sleeves off and making them into leg warmers, but now I'm not sure if I can bear to do it! It's so delightfully big and colorful! (royal blue, purple, a dark lime-ish green, turquoise, and black) I'm debating now whether I should wear this sweater instead of the sweatshirt.. I'm definitely going to be getting some other leggings or sweater to make into leggings, but should I wear the sweater? Or perhaps it isn't very workout-y, since it is a kind of chunky knit sweater... Hm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweaters are the best piece of clothing ever, just as sweater weather is awesome
I agree!
SWEATER WEATHER
Post a Comment