Because that would be SO FUN right? In all honesty, I'm not sure how well pumpkins go with dancing.. But hey, you never know until you try! ;D I'm just posting a post for the sake of posting, I think. I have large quantities of relatively simple homework this weekend! Something I actually kind of like.. wow. Well, I'd much rather have a bunch of worksheets and minor assignments, as opposed to having a couple of big projects or writing assignments! This way, even if it takes the same amount of time to do my homework, I can check off each assignment when it's finished, and by the time I'm done I feel like I've accomplished a lot! Yay for having nerd opinions on homework.
So, I went ice skating yesterday evening! :D It was lots o' fun, even though I fell twice.. Teehee. But I got up again! You're never going to keep me down! Yup. Anyway, now I'm somewhat sore! But not too much that I don't feel like going rollerblading if I can find time to today. And, I definitely would enjoy going ice skating again soon! It had been awhile since I'd last gone, and I really forgot how much I enjoy it, despite my poor skills, and what a good activity it is for spending time with friends. :] Sooo.. if anyone wants to go ice skating next next Friday at 7:30pm, count me in. Because this coming Friday I have my school's homecoming game and (maybe) dance to go to. After experiencing Carmel's, it feels like ours might be total failure in comparison. Except for the grinding... one good aspect, at our homecoming we will definitely have less grinding.
2 comments:
Are you sure, Gemma? Are you SURE?
You fell good.
But but but that means you can't be at the last Carmel game! *despairs wildly*
Oh my gosh, I completely agree with your nerd opinions on homework. In every way possible. Sometimes I'm even mildly disappointed when I come to the end of a worksheet of easy math problems or something (sad, I know). It's busy work that makes me feel like I'm being productive, but isn't intellectually stimulating enough to stop my mind from going somewhere else. And I can only really think when I'm doing something else too, I think. Multi-tasking. I guess? xD
Post a Comment