Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh No Oh No Oh No !

So I just tried to go to this site and blogger showed that my blog had been deleted !!! I'm not really sure what happened.. But anyway, the problem has been resolved. Clearly! :P Hm, how is Gemma entering a post in the afternoon on a school day? I'm not at school! D: *depressed frown* I stayed home today because last night before going to bed I had a really long period of intense crazy abdominal pain, which somewhat came back this morning.

My first thoughts after becoming delirious with pain?
  1. "I AM NEVER DANCING AROUND THE HOUSE FOR TWENTY MINUTES STRAIGHT AFTER EATING DINNER EVER AGAIN."
  2. "Maybe this is because of those cookies I ate?! Darn it! Darn you cookies!"
  3. "dfjhaflkfjd aaaeuuuhghghghgh paaaaiiin"
  4. "...oh no. Oh No Oh No Oh No ! WHAT IF IT'S MY APPENDIX?!???!?!"
  5. "Eungh. Ima die. Ow."

3 comments:

Emma said...

Poor baby! I'm so sorry! And you're not a crazy stalker ALL the time!

Gemma said...

Har har! Thanks Emma. :] Only when I want to be, right?

Unknown said...

don't take your rage out on the cookies!!!