I plan to make the most of this extra time!
...By sleeping! ...Well, no, not really.
Instead I shall spend my weekend:
- perfecting my ability to throw discus, if it is nice enough outside :] (I bought a discus on Wednesday ^_^)
- working on this project we have in science where we have to do a presentation on a natural disaster (I chose to study hurricanes)
- rollerblading! again, only if I find the weather to be appropriate.. it is supposed to rain I believe, but hey, I can still go outside if it's just drizzling a bit!
- finding a recipe to make for my Spanish class, as we're having a pitch-in food day for Cinco de Mayo
- doing all my other homework xD because I have a lot.
grr! Can't embed the video. Just click to view it on YouTube then. ^_^
Also, did you know that rainbows occur when water droplets reflect light at a 42 degree angle?
3 comments:
I love My Cardboard Life! And also your new profile question (I don't know if it's new but I just saw it).
LOVE the profile question too!!
Haha, thanks! :P
Post a Comment