I can hardly believe it, but it's 9ish in the evening and I have finished all the homework to be done for tomorrow, as well as the other stuff that I felt compelled to finish up ahead of time. Wow. I could go to bed at 9:30 if I wanted! ...but I won't. Well... I might. I just might, because I am exhausted from a long day of school! and track! and WORK! and all the other exhaustion that simply comes from being! and thinking! about people! and stuff! and yeah, so I'm tired.
In other news, I just had a huge weight of stress lifted from my shoulders yesterday! What, you may wonder, was causing this stress? The thought of having to play my flute for the band/orchestra director at Brebeuf. It was this placement sort of testy thingy, I guess, to see which music ensemble I should go into next year. And I was so nervous. SOOO nervous! But, thankfully, it all turned out okay, I didn't embarrass myself, and the band director was nice! Yay!
Speaking of next year, highschool, the future, and all that, another thing I can hardly believe is the short amount of time we have left in the school year. It's like, what, five weeks? Six? Something around there. I've still not decided whether this makes me extremely happy, apprehensive, or sad. Because, there is so much to rejoice in the nearness of summer, but then again, that means highschool is all the closer, hence my apprehension. And of course it brings sadness as well, since, once this school year ends, I won't see any of my friends again in school. There are a lot of people I'm going to miss. How depressing! Change is just so difficult sometimes.
And all I can say now is, rest in peace Mr. Akin. He was the principal of my elementary school, and he passed away this past Thursday.
1 comment:
I'm gonna miss you :( We HAVE to hang out on weekends.
Post a Comment