Congratulations! You have arrived at a fantastic pillar of nonfiction internet literature.
I'm secretly Superman. What DON'T I do?
EMMA! Wait... *I'm* secretly superman...I think we need to have a talk.
No, Laura, you're Batman. You drive around in a BATMOBILE wearing a BAT costume. *I* get to wear tights. And I fly.
Welllll... hmm. I'm tall.So I beat you BOTH. HaHA!
I never thought I'd hear you say the phrase "I get to wear tights." without sarcasm, Emma.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm secretly Superman. What DON'T I do?
EMMA! Wait... *I'm* secretly superman...I think we need to have a talk.
No, Laura, you're Batman. You drive around in a BATMOBILE wearing a BAT costume. *I* get to wear tights. And I fly.
Welllll... hmm. I'm tall.
So I beat you BOTH. HaHA!
I never thought I'd hear you say the phrase "I get to wear tights." without sarcasm, Emma.
Post a Comment