..it's my constant companion when sick. :] And today, I am sick. :[ I've been feeling ill since, I'm not sure, Wednesday last week I suppose. I was getting sick already, but I blame track for provoking it. The first day in particular, as it was cold and I chose to leave my sweatshirt inside the building, wearing only a t-shirt and knit capris to run in. I make such good decisions, right? So now, I've been suffering congestion, sore throat, overall ache, etc. I stayed home on Thursday in hopes of recovery, but it didn't seem to help. Now, I'm hoping staying home today will make me all better for school tomorrow! I'm sick of being sick.
On a more positive note, I am actually enjoying track. The feeling you get after practice, where you're so sore, but pleased with yourself for the exercise, I love it! It's nice to be active, especially considering I don't participate in any other sports.
Looking out the window right now, there's clear blue sky and sun, it just makes me wish I were outside running around. Sigh* spring! SPRINGGG! I love it. Even the rain, which we experienced yesterday, puts me in a good mood. The only thing that I'm slightly dreading is the heat that's going to come eventually. That tends to make it a little more difficult to appreciate track.
Also, another of my sick companions: the music of Jason Mraz, Gavin DeGraw, Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, and the rest of the music pandora deems similar. Seriously, I've been listening all day, and it greatly improves my mood. ^_^
Note: And now I've found out that I have three tests tomorrow. hyperventilating* I need to study. Agh.
1 comment:
I MISS YOU GEMMA DEAREST!
Post a Comment