Sunday, March 14, 2010

3.141592653589...

It's time to celebrate! Oh yes! Because:
  1. The play is over, both performances were great, and the whole experience was fun
  2. Track starts tomorrow... I am going.. that's a good reason to celebrate! I guess? I mostly enjoy track, exhaustion, sore muscles, and all!
  3. Today is PI DAY
  4. It is SPRING. (for the most part) I love that. 
    Number 3 is particularly important, considering the title of this very blog! Which is, actually quite random. I mean, I like pie. And numbers, I guess. So I like pi. And I suppose I enjoy the occasional play on words. But really, I can't entirely remember my reasoning behind the name of this site. Ohh, in my younger years I don't think I cared enough to require deep meaning in things such as the title of my blog. Or my email address. Ugh, you know what I mean for those who have it.

    Also, numero 4! Spring is my favorite season. It pleases me greatly. ^_^ What with the not too hot/cold weather, budding plant life, rain, sun and clouds, and even the smellll of spring. What a wonderful time.

    Point #1, now that I think about it, does have its downsides. I've really enjoyed being in the musicals at Clay. This year and in the years past I've had so much fun. So, now that the play is over it sort of brings on more of the realization that highschool is coming closer. More importantly, Brebeuf is coming closer. shudders* I am excited and yet, I find myself afraid. I'm not sure. I just don't want to lose any of the people that I love to be around here at Clay. And what if I fail at making new friends?! Aack!

    Hmm, well this is all out of order, but I suppose I should talk about Number 2 as well... Basically, I enjoy running. And exercise makes me feel happy and healthy. So I'm fairly excited for track. Well. Not excited. Just, glad that it's here. I'm not hugely overjoyed or anything. xD

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Indubitably.