Today is January 23rd of 2009. Today is Friday. Today is National Pie Day. Yay for pie!
I'm so happy the weekend has finally come. Though it was only a four day week it seemed to drag along forever. And now I have one pumpkin and one blueberry pie to enjoy, which my mom made today for Pie Day. I may also make a chocolate pudding pie later this weekend. I also have my math children's book to do which is due on Tuesday. Honestly, why did the math teacher assign us a project where we have to convey algebra subjects to little kids? Strange. Anyway, mine is titled "Rob and the Magician" and it has practically no plot to it whatsoever. Coincidentally, Spencer has to write and put together a fully illustrated children's book in one of his classes too. I'm being recruited to draw the illustrations for his book because his teacher said they could ask a friend or family member to create the drawings. Maybe, it'll turn out really awesome and someday children all over the world will be reading an amazing book illustrated and partially written(as my mother and I also had to assist in the development of the story) by me. :D
3 comments:
weird, someone else was telling me how her class had to do children's books too. is the three little bears no longer good enough for the children of America?
I strongly agree. *I* tried to convey an algebra subject to my little brother.
That didn't go well.
*cough* Is anyone out there?
Post a Comment