Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Yet It Is Ironic
I asked the science teacher today if they were planning on letting us all watch the inauguration and she said she didn't think she'd be able to bear it. Apparently she's not much of an Obama supporter. (more proof from Natalie on that I believe) I mean, did her opposition to Obama perhaps play a part in not watching the inauguration in 5th period science? Anyway, gladly I was in social studies and we got to see a bit of the event. And of course, I watched recaps and stuff on the news when I got home. It's been a pleasant start to the school week (yay, no school on MLK day!) and I would have posted more but it's late. So maybe I'll post more tomorrow. Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is gladly a word?
ummm, "is gladly a word?" seriously? Yes, it is a word.
:D
what did you want me to say, oh mighty one?
Post a Comment