Friday, February 6, 2009
Nothing Much Here
Wellll, I figure it's high time I cranked out a post... however devoid of importance or interest it may be. ;D So, um, hmmm, let me seeeee... Not much has happened that could be posted about. The musical is going well I suppose, I've enjoyed being a pirate so far. Yesterday I made an ipod case out of duct tape, and I'm fairly happy with how it turned out. I'll post pictures later perhaps, along with some pictures of what I hope to create this weekend, a dress form made of duct tape and a somehow fashiony t-shirt. We'll see how that goes. Of course, I also have some homework and studying for tests, plus my outside reading book project. And now I'm off to gorge on tomato soup as I am super duper hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment