My brother has been visiting this site called Free Rice and now I've decided to spreed the ricey goodness. This seems like a great site! You see they give you a word and a group of definitions and you click the one you believe matches the word. Each one you get right donates 20 grains of rice through the UN to people poverty. You may be thinking 20 grains of rice that's not much it's take a while to make an impact, this is a waste of my time... and it is!
Now now not really I was just joking. We're at 12,100 grains of rice. (spencer just leaves up the site so when I get on the computer I do it and when he gets on he does it)
So guys! Learn the meaning of new words, get some right, and donate rice. And if you don't know a word and you're on a roll. Grab a dictionary, or go to an online one. DONATE RICE!!!!!
Oh ya... here's the link:
5 comments:
I just did three hundred.
Sounds great! I'll try it.
I just did three thousand.
so far i'm up to 400 grains.
laura, i have a huskie.
natalie
I have a westie!
Post a Comment